Tuition and Fees
TOTAL COST OF THE PROGRAM FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017*
What is included in tuition and fees?
- An iPad with keyboard and productivity apps
- All eBooks, case studies and educational material
- Residency Week hotel accommodations
- Residency Week meals and transportation
- Global Distribution Trip hotel accommodations and most meals
- Global Distribution Trip in-country travel
- Capstone Project Presentations and Graduation hotel accommodations
What is not included
- Travel to and from College Station, TX
- Travel to and from Global Distribution Trip
Cost comparison of MID to other professional MBA programs
|University of Texas at Austin Executive MBA||$113,410|
|University of Texas at Austin Professional MBA at Houston||$107,425|
|University of Texas at Austin Professional MBA at DFW||$107,425|
|Rice University MBA for Professionals||$98,500|
|Southern Methodist University Professional MBA||$93,216|
|Texas A&M Professional MBA||$86,000|
**Data from respective University websites as of November 2015.
Financial Aid is available to all Texas A&M University students, who qualify, regardless of completing an on-campus or distance education degree program. This includes Short Term Loans and Emergency Tuition and Fees Loan. For more information, visit the Scholarships and Financial Aid website.