The Master of Industrial Distribution student services team is dedicated to make your transition back to the classroom as smooth as possible. We understand that you have a full-time job, family, and studies. We want you to focus on your studies while we take care of the rest.
Our dedicated student services team, as part of your program costs, will provide the following services:
- Registering for courses.
- Textbook & course material delivery.
- Residency Week logistics including accommodations.
- Global trip logistics including accommodations & in-country transportation.
- Capstone project presentation & graduation logistics including accommodations.
- Technical support for eCampus online courses.
- Tuition & Fees billing checks and reminders.
- Third party student sponsor payments (company direct fee payments).
- Assistance with Veteran benefits processing.
- Assistance with international student services