|5 Reasons for Obtaining the MID Degree
- Improve your career advancement and income earning potential
- Understand supply chain management in a global context
- Build relationships with MID faculty and MID Classmates
- Become part of the Aggie Network
- Graduate from a program with a world-class reputation
Key Features of the MID Program are:
- Web-Based Courses
- Lock-Step Program (2 years to complete)
- One Residency Week Each Year
- Small Class Size
- Global Distribution Trip
Tailored to meet the needs of high potential managers, the Master of Industrial Distribution (MID) program offers industry professionals the next level of education and experience in Distribution. The MID program will help you develop the skills to implement industrial distribution systems that will create a competitive advantage in a changing environment. Delivered via the World Wide Web with a week in residency at Texas A&M each year, the MID program offers professionals an opportunity to further their education with an advanced degree. In the business world change occurs at the speed of light. How can you keep up? And with a busy professional schedule, how can you obtain that next level in distribution education? A master's degree in distribution at Texas A&M University offers you the prestige and experience that few other programs can. The courses are built so that you obtain the best knowledge and skill set to excel in Distribution.
The MID program combines: Excellence, Expertise, Experience, and Convenience
- This advanced course of study gives you the tools you need to meet the challenges of your industry.
- Our faculty offers industry expertise that few other programs can boast. Learn what our expertise has to offer.
- Benefit from our faculty's vast experience and the experience of your classmates.
- Courses are delivered online, enabling professionals to maintain their careers while earning their master's degree.
Master of Industrial Distribution Brochure
See What Others Have to Say