PUMP 201: Advanced Pump Fundamentals II
Excellence in Fluid Systems Education – DXP Fluid Systems Lab
3 DAYS | $999
August 9-11, 2016 | Register
- Advanced topic specific areas of pump performance taught by industry professionals.
- Pump fundamental review.
- Seals and their performance in pumping applications.
- Bearings and power frame performance.
- Condition monitoring and pump performance.
- Why do pumps fail?
- Advanced look at seal design and performance in specific industrial applications.
- Specific bearity designs and life of pumps.
- How do you make your pump last longer with condition monitoring?
- Value analysis of keeping your pumps running well.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Plant Managers.
- Sales and Engineering Professionals.
- Seasoned “Pump Professionals” wanting more detailed analysis of seals, bearings, pump service life and condition monitoring.