PUMP 101: Basic Pump Fundamentals
Excellence in Fluid Systems Education – DXP Fluid Systems Lab
2 DAYS | $799 per event
- Introduction to pumps and their applications.
- Basic pump design and classification.
- Properties of fluids.
- Overview of system, fluid and pump interventions.
- What are the differences in pump design?
- How do fluids impact pump design?
- What is cavitation and how does it affect pumps?
- Basics of NPSH and how it affects pump performance.
- Developed by industry for industry.
- Taught by both top industry professionals and Texas A&M University faculty.
- “Hands-on” experience.
- Application-based math and science training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Entry level professionals.
- New sales and engineering staff.
- Seasoned professionals who need a refresher.
- Maintenance and Supervisors.