PUMP 102: Advanced Pump Fundamentals I
Excellence in Fluid Systems Education – DXP Fluid Systems Lab
3 DAYS | $999 per event
May 24-26, 2016 | Concluded
July 26-28, 2016 | Register
- Review of Fluid Transfer Theory.
- Pump classification, design and performance.
- Review and analysis of Affinity Laws.
- Pump selection, troubleshooting and best practices.
- Hands-on analysis of pump design and performance.
- Real world knowledge of industry market use of pumps.
- Learn how to choose the best pump for specific applications.
- Developed by industry for industry.
- Both in the classroom and in the lab.
- Advance look at key topics on pump performance.
- Practical knowledge to applications of pumps and systems.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Seasoned professionals wanting to expand their knowledge.
- Up and coming professionals in the pumping marketplace.
- Industrial sales professionals.
- Engineers wanting to expand and update their knowledge base.