Change of major requests into the ID Program are considered during the fall, spring and summer semesters.
Begins: June 1, 2013
Due: June 14, 2013 at 5:00p.m. CST
Submit three (3) separate hard copy application packets containing the following information. The packets must be assimilated in the order listed below and must be printed on 8.5" x 11" paper and stapled in the upper left corner. The packets must be submitted to the Industrial Distribution Academic Advisor located at Fermier Hall, Room 204C. You may also mail it to: IDIS, 3367 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843-3367.
Submit one (1) electronic application packet at http://id.tamu.edu/cm/com.html. You must complete all text fields when submitting your electronic application.
Application Packet Order:
1. One (1) Cover Page
- Name (size 24 font)
- Current major, email address, phone number (size 14 font)
- A snapshot picture of any size from your phone, Facebook, etceteras (only a headshot is required, may be casual, may be black and white printout)
2. One (1) Page Resume
3. One (1) Short Essay Question (350 word max, double line spacing):
- What are your career aspirations and how do you expect the ID Program to help you achieve this goal? Are there any unique factors or circumstances that should be considered with your application?
4. One (1) Unofficial Transcript (PDF version) via Howdy.
- For hard copy - click on the MyRecord tab of Howdy, go to the Transcript box, click on View Unofficial Transcript PDF, generate PDF, view PDF, and print.
- For electronic copy - click on the MyRecord tab of Howdy, go to the Transcript box, click on View Unofficial Transcript PDF, generate PDF, view PDF and save.
Industrial Distribution Undergraduate Program Brochure